Sabtu, 20 September 2014

Introducing Friend to Another Friend






One day in the Sunday morning in the park I met my friend, actually  my old friend. His named Galih.
Me         :  Hi Galih long time no see, what’s up bro?
G             : I’m fine bro thank’s what about you?
Me         : I’m fine too thank’s, by the way where are you studying on for now?
G             : Alhamdulillah I’m at STAN Jakarta now.
Me         : Oh well, so what are you doing here?
G             : Mmm… just take a walk and seek for fresh air bro.
                While Me and Galih take some conversation suddenly I saw my other friend from EEPIS His  name is Koko, then I shouted at Him.
Me         : Wooyyy! Brooo! (shouting)
K             : Oh Rizal what’s up bro?
Me         : I’m fine thank’s, where do you come from?
K             : Just come from my grandma's house.
Me         : Mmm so where will you going?
K             : I hunger I want seeking for some meal, btw who’s that beside you?
Me         : Oh this is my friend his name is Galih  he studied at STAN Jakarta for now, and Galih this is  Koko He is my friend from EEPIS be nice :D

G             : Hi Koko nice to meet you
K             : Nice to meet you too Galih, well I’m hungry. So acquiesce you to accompany me?
Me & G   : Okay no prob bro let’s rock! 
            Finally both of them acquainted know each other.

Okay frieds that's my story, which yours? hahaha
comment me please, your comment determine my grade point. THANK YOU
          

3 komentar: