Sabtu, 13 September 2014

My Bio



         Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
         Welcome flock's thanks for visit my blog!
Okay here Iam, I'd like to introduce about myself.
first let us know my full name, I was spawned with name Muhammad Syahrizal Widodo and usually my fellas call my name just Rizal.
        Then I was born in Kediri city 14th of  February 1996, of course Iam 18 years and 7 months old now. I  live in Surabaya for now but actually I'm originally from Kediri, my Kediri address is Brenggolo village number 153 Kediri regency, and yes I from urban haha :Dv.
        And next I'll tell you about my family, I've one little brother and of course my parrents. My hobby is gaming and soccer.
        About my game I like playing NFS Most Wanted, Point Blank, and DOTA. DOTA is my favourite one, this game which most I've played ever.
        Okay flocks this is my final introduction if  you want to know more about me leave a comment, and please correction me and thank's before and after.
        Waalaikumsalam Wr. Wb.





33 komentar:

  1. So you born at Valentine Days? Nice day to born~

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. i suggest he isnt like valentine heheh
      a month before, zsazya was birthday tought haha. forget that

      Hapus
    2. That's just coencidence bro hahah

      Hapus
    3. About my brothers name that's just secret, that's personal bro hahaha :p

      Hapus
  2. Hi Rizal! I like your post, but it will be better if you draw your mind mapping more neatly, hehe never mind. I'm sorry before, you can change the sentence "I was lived in Surabaya for now" become "I live in Surabaya now", I hope this correction is right, thank you^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Oh sorry Tita for my typing error, I'll fix it, And thank's for comment.

      Hapus
  3. Hi Rizal! What a nice post but i think "let we" that should be "let us".
    thanks^^

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi Rizal, we have same "hobby", its play dota, not a "hooby". fix that boy ^_^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Okay thank's Sakti for correction, I has been fixed it.

      Hapus
  5. maybe that when you said "flock's" you mean "folks" ?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. no, I prefer use flocks morethan folks. Thank you Iqbal for comment ;)

      Hapus
  6. hi rizal ! maybe you can erase the word "then" before "i was born".. thank's..

    BalasHapus
  7. DOTA always make me frustrated because i don't know how to play it

    BalasHapus
  8. nice boy, nice job, nice post. you can Help me to lern about smile. I hope we can be a good friend.
    thanks.

    BalasHapus
  9. Noob. Don't play DOTA.
    And what is that ? You call that handwriting ? Pfft..
    Get away from me !

    BalasHapus
  10. so you're spawned?
    well i sure you can't re-spawned :v

    BalasHapus
  11. you can play PES or winning eleven my friend ? :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. of course, but I'm ain't expert for that game

      Hapus
  12. nice post brother.
    but, what the meaning of "flocks" ?
    thank you

    BalasHapus
  13. anywhere, always dota
    why dota
    i don't know

    BalasHapus
  14. good post, good job, god bless you

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I know you ain't read my post, don't be lazy Ajisssss hahahaha. Just read it with your heart and slowly wkw

      Hapus